No products in the cart.
This combo is available in Port-Harcourt
Order by 10am TODAY to get this cake delivered TOMORROW. (If you missed the cutoff time & still need a cake, message - 07056666427)
(*Please note* Sunday delivery Excluded)
- All our cakes are handcrafted and each decorator has his/her own way of handwriting on a cake; there might be slight variation in terms of how your cake message is written on the cake.
- All our cakes are handcrafted and there are some designs that just can't be replicated exactly
- Our cakes are delivered in car to ensure safe delivery
- Cakes are perishable in nature and so we will attempt delivery only once.
- For a cake to be redirected to any other address, a full delivery fee has to be paid first (fee might be higher than one initially paid.
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavors/designs/toppings is necessary due to situations beyond our control.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment. (To avoid any damage to the cake)
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Tall cakes and other Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wooden skewers for support.
- Our cakes do not contain alcohol or preservatives.
- Most cake are best consumed with 48 hours.(Fruit Cakes are an exception)
- To keep the cake longer, wrap with cling film and place in freezer for up to 1 month.
- Enjoy your cake! (or enjoy gifting this cake :-))
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
There are no reviews yet.